BLACK PEARL X ASH
The team from Black Pearl, Melbourne, are in town on the 25 of March and they’ve brought some tricks. Frequently featuring in the Top 50 Bars in the World, we’re stoked to have them. For one night only, they’re setting up at our spot for the ultimate cocktail takeover.
With the kitchen slinging out some once-off dishes (expect spit-roasted pig flamed with rum, tuna poke with curried pineapple and even deep-fried oysters with 1000 island sauce), the drinks will be curated with as much love and as much passion.
There will be palm trees. There will be flamingos. There will be coconuts. There may even be a beach. Look…it’ll be a small beach but it’ll be a beach. But there will also be some of the best cocktails you’ve ever had, and a great insight into the cocktails of one of the world's best bars. Seats are very limited so don't sleep on this one!
Our menu for the night:
- Deep fried oysters, 1000 island sauce, spring onion
- Prawn toast, jalapeño, pickled pineapple
- Beef heart buns, cucumber, kimchi, poppy seeds
- Chicken wings, sweet BBQ sauce
- Roasted nuts, bacon fat, togorashi spice blend, crispy pineapple
- Tuna poké, sticky rice, sesame oil, curried pineapple, hot sauce, radish, nori, coriander & mint
- Rum roasted hog
- Papaya, chili salad
- Crab and squid salad, coconut lime dressing
- Cold udon noodles, xo dressing
- Italian meringue, pineapple parfait, banana, roasted coconut.
- When this is put down at the table, a shot of rum is poured over and it gets lit (literally). The heat of the flames caramelises the outside of the meringue making it burnt and a little crisp.
Get your tickets here: http://bit.ly/2lHdYKO